New JJ Cole Newport Car Seat, Black/Gray Drops




/JJ Cole






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New JJ Cole Newport Car Seat, Black/Gray Drops (Baby Product)
I've been using this carrier for almost three months. My sister lent me her graco snugride when I had my first and it worked fine, but I didn't like how flimsy it felt. This model was recommended to me by a neighbor who is a car seat technician. It is supposed to be one of the safest seats on the market.

Some of the things I love about it:

- the whole cover snaps off to wash in two seconds, and you DON'T HAVE TO RETHREAD THE STRAPS!

- It seems heavier than my last car seat, but the quality is obviously much better, so I'm ok with that tradeoff

- I like that you can use it without a base. I didn't want to buy an extra one since we rarely use the seat in my husband's car, but on the occasions that we do, it was very easy to snap into place with the seatbelt.

Overall, we've been happy with this seat and would definitely recommend it!

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
workbabies © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top