New Kiddy CruiserFix Pro Car Seat, Lavendar






Kiddy CruiserFix






This is My Opinion About This Product




After I buy this New Kiddy CruiserFix Pro Car Seat, Jaffa (Baby Product)
Let me preface this by saying I had the Britax Frontier and it worked okay until I converted it to booster mode. Then my son started sliding down, the cover wouldn't stay attached well, the seat belt guide kept scraping my knuckle and it was so cumbersome that the seat belt would constantly twist and even twist back into the retractor!

So after being so annoyed I researched the Kiddy Cruiserfix. I had to contact their customer service to get it specially shipped to AK and I have to say they were extremely helpful. I pretty much thought there was no chance anyone would ship this seat to me but they made it possible. I have been using the seat for about 2 weeks for my 6 year old. He says it is very comfortable.

The latches fit on my Toyota Sienna although the latch guides were not necessary. It was a little tricky but that is probably because I was installing it in a center seat. But I did get it attached. But not to worry because you don't even need the latch. It just helps secure the seat if no one is in it.

My favorite part and the whole reason I bought the car seat was the seat belt guide. With a simple press I can release the seat belt from the guide. My knuckles don't get scraped, there's no tugging , wrestling, pulling, etc. It is extremely easy. And the car seatbelt is now returning as it should into its retractor. The other feature that is awesome is that has the leg extensions. Well this is keeping my son the where he should be in the seat. He is no longer sliding downward off the seat. Another feature that I didn't know this seat had was that the back is adjustable. So I am guessing that no matter what your seat back angle is this car seat will adjust to lay flat against it.

The only drawback on this seat is it doesn't have a cupholder. But to me that is fine because my car has cupholders. It's possible there is an attachment out there you can buy.

So I am very very happy with my purchase.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
workbabies © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top